Information on the processing of personal data
The administrator of your data processed as part of the study of the conference entitled: " Aspects of Neuroscience " is the University of Warsaw, ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warsaw.
You can contact the administrator:
- by letter: University of Warsaw, ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warsaw (please indicate the organizational unit to which the correspondence is addressed);
- by phone: 22 55 20 000.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, whom you can contact by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com .
You can contact the DPO in all matters relating to the processing of your personal data by the University of Warsaw and the exercise of your rights related
to the processing of personal data.
The tasks of the DPO do not, however, cover other matters, such as providing information on the conference.
Purposes and legal grounds for processing
Personal data will be processed for the purpose of :
- Your registration and participation in the conference entitled " Aspects of Neuroscience "
- ensuring epidemic safety, including enabling contact with a visitor to the Faculty of Physics at the University of Warsaw, and facilitating the sanitary services to conduct epidemiological investigations in the event that an infected person has been found in buildings, rooms belonging to the Faculty of Physics of the University of Warsaw .
The basis for the processing of personal data, marked in the registration form as "required data" is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR 1, the data is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party. Then, personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. lit. c GDPR - processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation. The legal obligation results from the tax and accounting regulations to which the administrator is subject.
Data storage period
Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the conference, and then for the period required by tax and accounting regulations. After this time, the data will be deleted.
Access to your personal data will be granted to authorized employees, associates or students of the University of Warsaw who must process your data in connection
with the conference.
Personal data may be disclosed to public authorities, institutions (including sanitary and epidemiological services) or third parties authorized to request access or receive personal data on the basis of applicable law
Data transfer outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Registration for the event takes place using forms and drives provided by Google. Your data will be processed by our provider of the G-Suit service for education, Google (with whom we have signed a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data) in its data processing centers1 .
Data processing rights
We guarantee you the implementation of all your rights under the terms of the GDPR, i.e. the right to:
- access to data and receipt of a copy thereof;
- rectify (correct) your personal data;
- restrictions on the processing of personal data;
- deletion of personal data (subject to Article 17 (3) of the GDPR);
- file a complaint to the President of the Data Protection Office, if you believe that the processing of personal data violates the law on the protection of personal data.
Obligation to provide data and the consequence of failure to provide data
Providing data marked as "required" is obligatory. If you do not provide your data, you will not be able to participate in the conference. Providing other data specified in the form is not necessary to participate in the conference.
In addition, we would like to inform you that photos will be taken during the conference, which will then be published on the websites and social media belonging to the University of Warsaw.